We help clients make better decisions, integrate sustainability into their business and engage companies to become future-fit
What We Do
We support companies understand the changing context within which they operate and assess their current operations using various tools.
An effective sustainability strategy is one that empowers a business to build resilience while strengthening performance and creating tangible business value, above and beyond business-as-usual activities.
We advise clients to create and improve their ESG investment strategies. We offer due diligence and impact assessment services for ethical and impact-oriented investors.
We design and implement training and knowledge tools that bring sustainability skills and know-how into practice through our sustainability training solutions.
Companies are more and more expected to take responsibility for social and environmental issues in their supply chain. We analyse supply chains to identify how key sustainability issues are being managed.
Robust sustainability reporting processes are fundamental to advance transparency, accountability and sustainable management.
We have but one passion: to build strong sustainable organisations
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Love the flexibility”
- Major risks among Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs)Small businesses are unique in many ways. They do not have the extensive resources or knowledge-base that large organizations may have. Because of this, while small businesses may face similar risks to their largerContinue reading “Major risks among Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs)”
- Fundraising: Which road to take Equity ,Debt or GrantNavigating the entrepreneurial ecosystem we have seen the rise of alternative finance with early stage investment and equity crowdfunding providing new opportunities for SMEs to finance growth. Most small and growing businesses lackContinue reading “Fundraising: Which road to take Equity ,Debt or Grant”
- Promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplaceA strong diversity and inclusion strategy can help your organization attract top talent and drive innovative results. Here’s how to launch a D&I initiative that works.
- Return to work safety during COVID 19 pandemicWhile it is not possible to create a one-size-fits all approach to return to work issues, most businesses will want to at minimum take the following measures to ensure health and safety of employeesContinue reading “Return to work safety during COVID 19 pandemic”
- Diet goals : How about a ‘Flexitarian’ Diet?Was one of your year resolutions eating healthy? What did you have for dinner last night? Might you have made a different choice if you had a simple way to compare the environmentalContinue reading “Diet goals : How about a ‘Flexitarian’ Diet?”
- Integrating sustainability into daily businessIntegrating sustainability into daily business is arguably the most vital pressures facing business in the 21st century. This is caused by externalities , global pressures even internal pressures from stakeholders that influence such a move which we will delve deeper in our next articles.